Car-O-Liner’s Mark 6™ bench is designed around the idea that the more flexible a collision repair system is, the more productive it will be. With a series of configurations to choose from, Mark 6 offers flexibility in getting the combination of equipment best suited to your business.
Drive-on capability reduces cycle times
Mark 6 is a mobile bench system with the added convenience of drive-on mounting. Simply roll/drive the car over the lifting platform (minimum height is 200 mm). Moreover, the vehicle may be quickly raised to the most comfortable height (up to 1362 mm) for each repair operation. These ergonomic features increase efficiency and offer a productive working environment for the technicians.
Features & Benefits
- Universal solution for cars, vans, light trucks and SUVs
- Strong lift capacity (max. vehicle weight) of 2,800 kg (6,160 lbs)
- Powerful 10-ton draw aligner pulls from almost any angle, 360º around the vehicle
- Ergonomic approach ramps that can easily be converted into wheel stands allow drive-on mounting for quick set-up, diagnosis, and repair.
- Compatible with EVO 1, 2 & 3 Universal Anchoring and Holding Systems
- Precise information with accurate, real-time measuring throughout the process when used with the Car-O-Tronic Vision Measuring System and Car-O-Data, the world’s leading vehicle measurement database
- Truck clamping accessories provide strong, no-slip, safe holding
- Interchangeable accessories allow you to build the perfect system for your shop
- Flexible installation — fixed, mobile or pit mountings
- Meets a majority of OEM equipment requirements