Light, but not a lightweight
Speed is one of the most effective lighter weight benches on the market. Packing a 5-ton draw aligner with 2,500 kgs (5,500 lbs.) of lifting capacity, there isn’t much that this bench can’t tackle in the way of cosmetic damage repair. Speed’s convenient draw aligner can be turned 180º around the platform at one end and tilted 90º horizontally. Once pulling begins, the draw aligner finds the correct position. For more pulling power there is the Speed Plus bench, which allows for the attachment of two draw aligners, one at either end.
Versatility improves workflow
Realign cosmetic sheet metal damage and perform other repair and service operations in a single setup with Speed. The Speed alignment bench improves the workflow in your shop as the movement of the car between work stations is not necessary. This increases efficiency and improves turn around time and profits benefitting the work shop as well as insurers and vehicle owners.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – the entire job can be completed using just one bench, shortening cycle times and increasing profits.
- Quick set-up time- drive/roll the car over the lifting platform (104 mm resting clearance) – increases your workshop capacity.
- “Snap-on” 5-ton draw aligner offers 2 500 kgs of lifting capacity and 360o multi-angle pulling – can handle most types of sheet metal damage and cosmetic damage repair.
- Two models, Speed and the longer Speed Plus gives versatility to your repair shop.
- Small footprint – makes it the perfect addition to any type of repair/service shop.
- Ergonomic design – easy to reach damaged areas with nearly two meters maximum lift height.
- Precise information with accurate, real-time measuring throughout the process when used with the Car-O-Tronic Vision Measuring System and Car-O-Data, the world’s leading vehicle measurement database.
- Can be installed above- or in-ground providing the versatility to complete both cosmetic damage repairs as well as other light service and repair work.