ATR Commercial Grade
Col-Met ATR Truck and Large Equipment Booths can be designed and configured to fit your specific application needs.
We have the capability to build custom systems for finishing trucks, construction equipment, recreational vehicles, and other larger equipment efficiently and economically.
Truck and Large Equipment Booth
- Industry-leading, W6x9 and 10Ga steel vertical members placed every 10′ of length allow the booth to accept standard manlifts without upgrades or upcharges.
- Bright, full-booth illumination is provided by standard UL or ETL Listed, four-tube, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures.
- No more “oil canning” effect with our use of more structurally sound steel. Improper handling, installation, or attachment to misaligned steel supports can cause “oil canning.”
- “Anywhere placement” of personnel doors and light fixtures. Our 14Ga horizontal stiffeners running the entire length of our booth allow for specific placements of doors and lights to fit your particular application.
- 5/16″ bolts versus industry-standard 1/4″ bolts for tighter, more secure bolting. Our nut and bolt construction provides consistent structural stability and makes for simpler installation and reinstallation, if necessary.
- Standard doors have adjustable slotted-hole hinges, not weld-on ones, making it much easier to position and install the booth doors.
- Booth design offers a substantial savings during installation—taking up to 25% less time to complete the job.
Upgrade Lights (Optional)
Col-Met exclusive high-efficiency light fixtures provide full-booth illumination with ETL Listed, four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt fluorescent lights. Inside or outside access light fixtures available.
The Fit and Finish
Entire structure can be finished with our (optional) TGIC polyester white for a professional and impressive look. Fit for function—the perfect booth for you.
The FG Elite Series includes many booth upgrades – all offered as standard features.
The Elite Series from Col-Met utilizes the benefits from two different styles of booth construction and combines them together into one unique product line – a hybrid concept of pairing a single-wall booth cabin with a double-wall front design. The Elite Series offers the same standard features and the same installation, operation and maintenance advantages as our popular EZ Series, but now in a finer grade (FG) of booth construction.