Classic Auto/Truck Booths
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- ANGLED TOP LIGHTING
- QUALITY DESIGN OPTIONS
The Classic Auto/Truck Crossdraft Booth intakes fresh air through filters in the product entry doors. The clean filtered air is drawn through the booth and exhausted through an exhaust chamber. This type of spray booth makes efficient use of shop space and is available in solid- back, drive-through and reverse-flow designs. Reverse-flow booths intake air through filters in the back wall. The solid-faced product entry doors are at the exhaust end of the booth. This provides cleaner intake filtering and better control of shop dust that might be tracked in at the vehicle entrance. The booth can be equipped with an air replacement unit and cure cycles to meet your requirements.
The Side Downdraft intakes air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filter bank in the booth ceiling. The filtered air is drawn down and away from the vehicle through exhaust filters at the floor level, along both sides. This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier workplace environment without an expensive downdraft exhaust pit. When purchased as a pressurized unit, the booth can be equipped with an air replacement unit and cure cycle to meet your requirements. It is available in both drive-through and solid-back designs.
Bright full booth illumination is provided by four-tube, 48˝, 32-watt fluorescent light fixtures in the angled ceiling panels and side walls. Each is mounted behind clear tempered safety glass and sealed with a gasket. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended use and placement.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16″ inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware, and sealant necessary for assembly
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon™ latches are provided for each door opening
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
Col-Met Spray Booths comply with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.