EZ Crossdraft Booths
- EZ TO INSTALL
- EZ TO OPERATE
- EZ TO MAINTAIN
- EZ TO QUICK SHIP
- EZ TO PRESSURIZE
The Col-Met Classic Crossdraft Booth intakes fresh air through filters in the product doors. The clean, filtered air is drawn through the booth and exhausted through an exhaust chamber at the opposite end. This type of spray booth makes efficient use of shop space, and is available in solid back, drive through and reverse flow designs. Reverse flow booths intake air through filters in the back wall. The solid-faced product access doors are at the exhaust end of the booth. This provides cleaner intake filtering and better control of shop dust that might be tracked in at the vehicle entrance.
Bright, full booth illumination is provided by ten 48″ four-tube, 32-watt fluorescent light fixtures in the angled ceiling panels and side walls. Each is sealed behind clear, tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended use and placement.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16″ inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware, and sealant necessary for assembly
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
- ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon™ latches are provided for each door opening
Col-Met Spray Booths comply with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
EZ Classic Crossdraft Booths Brochure
45 Mural Street, Unit 6 Richmond Hill, ON