EZ Side Downdraft Booths
- EZ TO INSTALL
- EZ TO OPERATE
- EZ TO MAINTAIN
- EZ TO PRESSURIZE
NO PIT NEEDED
This Col-Met Booth intakes fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filter bank in the booth ceiling. The filtered air is drawn down and away from the vehicle through exhaust filters at the floor level, along both sides. This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier workplace environment without an expensive downdraft exhaust pit. When purchased as a pressurized unit, the booth can be equipped with an air replacement unit and cure cycle to meet your requirements. It is available in both drive-through and solid-back designs.
Bright full booth illumination is provided by ten four-tube, 48″, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures in the angled ceiling panels and side walls. Each is sealed behind clear, tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended use and placement. The light tubes are with the fixtures.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16″ inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware, and sealant necessary for assembly
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
- ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon™ latches are provided for each door opening
Col-Met Spray Booths comply with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.