- EZ TO INSTALL
- EZ TO OPERATE
- EZ TO MAINTAIN
BELOW GRADE PIT
This Col-Met booth takes in fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop, through a filter bank in the booth ceiling. The filtered air is drawn down and away from the vehicle through exhaust filters in the pit located in the floor. This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier workplace environment. An optional above ground basement exhaust plenum is available for installation without concrete work. The booth can be equipped with an air replacement unit and cure cycles to meet your requirements. It is available in both drive-through and solid-back designs. The booth is available pressurized with a heated air makeup unit.
Bright full booth illumination is provided by ten four-tube, 48″, 32-watt fluorescent light fixtures in the angled ceiling panels and side walls. Each is sealed behind clear tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended use and placement.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16″ inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware, and sealant necessary for assembly
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon™ latches are provided for each door opening
Col-Met Spray Booths comply with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.